Re: Panasonic KXTD

On Jul 13, 2:58 am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > KXTD   The KXTD Guru claims Panasonic is
> > dropping the KXTD line.  Is ths true?
>
> Possibly.  However, they are certainly not getting
> out of the CCTV business. They recently appointed
> a new primary distributor for the North American
> market. We carry over 700 of Panasonic's current
> CCTV products in our online store. There are many
> more and they'll be added as time allows.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

However, before anyone considers buying from you, it certainly would
be a good idea for them to take a look at your horrendous Better
Business Bureau record.
Anyone in the business of selling security equipment should at least
be cautious enough to keep a good clean record. But .... since you are
a convicted felon and responsible for someones death anyway ..... what
could a little BBB bad record be .... in comparison.

Check it out:

http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663

Jeeeeeze you're so pitifully stupid. You spend a lifetime stepping on
people and then expect to be able to get away with fooling everyone,
that you're ligitimate.

Get a life ..... oooops!  That's right ..... you can't  .....  Oh well.