Re: Approved 2-wire smokes for ELK M1G

> I have had fairly good luck with teh 521BXT
> smokes for several applications.

They're probably OK though we've had a few
problems with other GE smokes.  There were
recalls on some of them.  I always liked System
Sensor smokes.  I installed them on many of
our jobs over the years and now sell them online.
Their 2W-B is a decent 2-wire smoke.  Some
guys like them with a thermal (2WT-B) but IMO
the thermal is a waste.  By the time the thermal
goes off you're already dead of smoke inhalation. :(

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics