Re: Ademco Lynx (Rev. 10)

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Another Anonymous" <anon.mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> I have an ademco lynx, it reports to my alpha pager (motorola
>> advisor elite) via numeric at this time. I was told that it may
>> support alpha numeric paging that I need to get the modem access
>> number to my pager (which i've done) and program it to do so. I
>> looked into the programming of my panel using compass and I'm not
>> sure if it actually does support alpla numeric paging or which
>> setting to use if so (i.e. contact id report, ademco low speed,
>> etc.) any help much appreciated.
>
> It doesn't

Sure it does, Mark. Just go into programming section 109 and enter the
"change format" code. I believe it's 8888. Then power down, wait exactly
seven minutes, and power up with the battery only. Wait another seven
minutes and connect AC, but you have to connect both legs at exactly the
same time. Remember, just like the old Vista 1 series.
js