Re: another entry code for LCD5500Z?

You need to know the master code or the partion 1 master code.
Additional Codes:
Up to 32 additional access codes (01 through 32) may be programmed.
To program a new code:
Enter [*][5][Master Code][code number 01 to 32][new access code]. The code
number is a double digit from 01 to 32. Access codes must be four digits
unless otherwise indicated by your installer. Enter digits 0 through 9 only.
Press [#] to return to the Ready state. If an access code already exists for
the code number you have selected, it will be replaced by the new code.