another entry code for LCD5500Z?

We are going on vacation, with a neighbour coming by daily to feed the
cat. We still want to arm our home but not give the neighbour our
family's access code. I assume we can program another code for them to
use for the short time we are away? And then it can be cleared upon
our return. I would appreciate your expertise ie how does one setup
another code?