Re: Marlboro cigarettes for $11.99 per 200 cigarettes. Delivery to USA & EUROPE

Then you get this letter from your friendly state revenue dept. a year later
demanding payment of state ciggarette taxes on the booty as hapened here in
Pa. many people got letters demanding more than $2500.00 in back revenue
taxes.