Re: Brinks Home Security v Jim Rojas Lawsuit

Jim Rojas wrote:
> Read this document. It has been revised.
>
> http://www.tech-man.com/Jim%20Rojas%20Reply.pdf
>
> Thank you all for your support.
>
> Jim Rojas

Jim, you're way too nice.  I would have included the information on the
4000 series.  I would also have mentioned that every step in this
lawsuit is publicly accessible at tech-man.  I don't think it's
necessary to hire an attorney in Texas.  I'm certain you're going to
receive adequate notice of any proceedings which you will be able to
attend.  The finer points of Texas law won't win Brinks their case.  The
fact that they continue to insist they have patents on the equipment
they service when in fact it's OEM to them makes their entire argument
ludicrous in the extreme.