Re: Brinks Home Security v Jim Rojas Lawsuit

Jim,

As I've said before, I hope you win this lawsuit.  I believe you are right that Brinks is misleading the court.  However, based on
what I know about procedures, I would strongly advise you to hire an attorney in Texas to handle this for you.  If the referenced
file is what you sent to the court, much of it (including very significant points you're trying to make) will be ignored.  You can
bew 100% right and still lose if you don't precisely phrase things and present them in the prescribed manner.  If this were a court
of small claims in most any state, you'd be fine since the rules are less stringent and the arbiter would simply weight the merits
of what you are saying, knowing you're not a professional attorney.  Unfortunately, this is not a small claims matter.  You have to
know the procedure and follow it or your documents get tossed.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

=============================>
Bass Home Electronics
941-925-8650
4883 Fallcrest Circle
Sarasota · Florida · 34233
http://www.bassburglaralarms.com

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:468e8aeb$0$12231$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Read this document. It has been revised.

http://www.tech-man.com/Jim%20Rojas%20Reply.pdf

Thank you all for your support.

Jim Rojas