Re: Texecom Premier 816

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:468d6b3b$0$16513$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "ealarm" <chinky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Hi there, anyone there heard of alarm panel named, Texecom Premier 816?
>> Recently, I am having trouble figuring out why the LED keypad keep
>> beeping
>> by itself (usually after a few months of using it). 9 out of 10
>> installation require the keypad to be changed!! I hope someone out there
>> share your experince with me. thank you.
>>
>> Jeff.

My modem must be defective.  It took me 27 seconds tyo open the search page
type in the search parameters, and get a half dozen valid links to the user
manual.

Almost twice your benchmark time.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366