Texecom Premier 816

Hi there, anyone there heard of alarm panel named, Texecom Premier 816?
Recently, I am having trouble figuring out why the LED keypad keep beeping
by itself (usually after a few months of using it). 9 out of 10
installation require the keypad to be changed!! I hope someone out there
share your experince with me. thank you.

Jeff.