Re: Brinks, Slomins Shield, or ADT?

On Jul 4, 4:44?pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > As far behind in technology as Ademco has been for decades, it can
> > only be due to their multiple points of distribution and their deep
> > pockets that keeps them a major supplier.
>
> No not really

Yes really. Name the last innovative product in the alarm equipment
area.
Something that was really different and did things that other mfgs
don't already do ...... and do it better.

> > > Napco was carried by ADI so they had the coverage, I wonder if it could
> be
> > > umm.....HARD TO PROGRAM?
>
> > > Naa-
>
> > And Napco stopped selling to ADI. I wonder if it could be
>
> > Ummm
> > they pushed Ademco ABOVE EVERY OTHER PANEL?
>
> > Naa-.
>
> Considering the fact that they barely seem to ever give a shit what I buy
> there I doubt that

If  you walk in and know what you want, sure.

If you walk in and say .... what's good equipment, a good panel, a
good PIR  ..... they don't say GE.