Re: Major shortcoming in Paradox new panel lineup

I don't have a problem with what they are doing other than the fact their
product information appears confusing, they need to make more of a
distinction of what is low/mid and high in their panel lineup within a
catagory (like Spectra)

If all you are doing is crying about an additional command after putting in
the code then get over it