Kitchen LV smoke with Hush button or Heat Detector?

My house is currently equipped with 120 VAC interconnected smokes.  I
am aware that I cannot incorporate them into my DSC panel because they
will not work during AC outage.

I plan to replace them.

A smoke detector is currenly adjacent to the kitchen, about 5 feet from
a wall oven.  There is a 10 foot cieling, and there are frequent
falses.  The smoke alarm is equipped with a hush button so there is no
problem.

Question:  is there a LV smoke available with a hush button?

would a Heat detector be more appropriate?  What is the likelihood of
falses caused by cooking with a heat detector?

Also,  I plan to install a heat detector in the basement near the gas
HW heater and boiler.  Can the kitchen HD and basement be on the same
zone, or should they be separate?

I understand from other posts that HD and Smokes should be on different
zones.  Is this accurate?

Thanks for your help.