Re: Finally caught up to Jiminex...

> I'd take the time to Google the
> conversations about your flying
> excapades.

Uh-huh.  You'd make a record of stuff other people who don't know me say.  That would be ever so probative.

> Any one who's been here long enough
> knows that you flew into restricted air
> space...

Oh, really?  That's interesting.  Care to state which restricted airspace that was?  Hint: Class C is not restricted.

> You're a liar if you say you didn't.

You're stupid enough to take Olson's lie for fact without checking.

> Die, you miserable motherfucker
> and get it over with.

That's not true.  I never went near your mom.