> > air space with...
>
> Nice try, but you're wrong.
>
> > had to be told by the tower to get
> > out of the way of the commercial
> > airliners.
>
> Nope.  Try to get your story straight.
>
> > Jeeeeze .... since your gonna die
> > pretty quick anyway...
>
> Apparently not.  Sorry to disappoint you.

Well ........ if I thought you were going to live long enough,
I'd take the time to Google the conversations about your
flying excapades.

Any one who's been here long enough
knows that you flew into restricted air space.
You're a liar if you say you didn't.
But, anyone who hasn't been here long enough
doesn't even have to know the story. They certainly
know that you're a liar, so why bother looking for
any verification.

You're a liar about most things.
As a matter of fact  .... you're a fucking liar.
As a matter of ...... matter of ...fact, you're
DEAD wrong.

Get it ........?  (heh heh heh)

Die, you miserable motherfucker
and get it over with.