Re: Selecting a remote surv system

I use solid wire wrote:
> You will need to specify what specs are required and supply your
> definition of "too much $$$" before a reasonable suggestion can be

We're trying to get a 4 or 5 channel remote system for under $2500. The
inside of the deli has rooms roughly 10'x10', 12'x10', 15'x10', and a camera
at the back door where the dumpster is about 20' away. The rooms are lit by
regular incandescent lighting. No storage requirement is needed at this
time. A POS interface is not required at this time. The only things I would
see expanding in the future are the storage and POS interface. I hope that
covers it. BTW, thank you for your time and help.
--
John