Re: Testing Duct Smoke

> I don't think "alcohol" was the issue
> (in another thread).  It was the
> cleaning "method" (swabs as opposed
> to brush).  I get better results with
> the latter.

I've used both and found that swabs work just as well.  I do not use Q-Tip brand swabs.  Like some here, those are too loosely
wrapped and will occasionally leave fibers though none leave a "film" as the other poster claimed.  The other poster did indeed
object to alcohol though I notice no such objection when you said the same thing.  Can we say, "disingenuous?"

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics