Re: Pelco Spectra Domes

Quoting the wisdom of an old African-American saying:
"Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits".

I the meantime don't hurt youself thinking too much. We all get worried
about you when we hear that single neuron sparking up in your brain and see
the synapse firing over your head like an old Jacob's ladder. I bet it is a
great bug zapper though.