Re: Ademco Keypad not working after extended power outage

> I have a Ademco Vista 20SE system
> with two keypads (M6673). Following
> a winter power outage of 4 days, one
> of the two keypads doesn't work,
> however the system works fine with
> the other keypad...

I'm not 100% sure but it could be that the keypad has somehow lost/changed its address.  Each keypad has a unique address which must
be set initially.  Yoou might try resetting the address.  If you don't have the programming instructions let me know and I'll send
them to you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass