Re: Ademco Keypad not working after extended power outage

First, you need to determine the keypad's address. Press the "1" and "3"
keys simultaneously, and a 2 digit number will appear. This is the keypad
address. To change this, enter the desired 2 digit address, then press "*".

I don't recall what the global keyoad address should be on that system, but
I would try 31, then 00, then 08.

Someone should be along shortly to correct me on which address to use.  :-)