Re: mum's the word on howto tweak smoke detector

>but don't be smug about it if you're obnoxious in biker bars, help some gun
> >nut's wife cheat on him, drive drunk a lot, or do crime for recreation.
>Oh, >and are living mostly junk food,  while being a lazy couch potato.
I think that describes everyone here. What's your point?

On a terribly serious note a gentleman that posts here just lost his son in
a tragic home fire last month. You might want to go easy on that whole topic
for a while. It will tear your heart out to read his posts. Here are the sad
details.
http://www.legacy.com/record-eagle/Obituaries.asp?Page=Notice&PersonID=20256145