Re: False alarms on home-security systems now carry bigger fines (Austin American-Statesman)

Then by your thinking Mr. BAss, they should fine the
DIY supplier for aiding in the installation because
you, the DIY supplier sold them the equipment that
caused the false alarm..........

As far as Hartford, Ct. false alarm fines are concerned.
You lie, You Lie, You Lie......as usual...

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html