adt

I have an ADT Ademco Microtech (Galaxy 60 Residential with Fire Default),
been with ADT for about 4 years, over the past 6 months it has not been
monitored :-( yet they still took the money.
I want now just the bells option but they want £100 to fix that... Even
though they are still taking my 25 quid!
Is there an option to reset the alarm to a default master code, then set it
to stand alone system.

Many thanks for your help in advance

--
I wasn't paranoid until they started following me!