Re: Wireless alarm goodies

On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 02:33:16 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I'm sure Robert that YOU know how to circumvent that RFI
>> problem, but you are to snugger and avoid to tell it to the public,
>> manufacturers...
>
>You overestimate me.  I have yet to find any evidence of an RFI problem so I've made no effort to circumvent one.

Of course you don't find any evidence, the system is deaf on alarm
giving during RFI, its just dead and you don't know it, no warning.

Intruders with a small power transmitter on the frequency, they know
the system is bingo but they will not tell you that Robert.
Just continue to sell some more to your RFI problem ignorant clients.

When an intrusion occure and there is no alarm, its impossible to
prove that the system was ON and interfered..
 Even if the owner has been informed that there is a eventual RFI
muzzling possibility how will the owner proof its a bad technology who
is used for those alarm systems?

Paul