Re: DMP

"Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> "Roland Moore" <roland@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:

>> Too bad because the XR 500 will do more than almost any other panel out
>> there. Well maybe someday we will take the line on. Maybe you can flush
>> out a few more DMP dealers here. I'd like to hear what they have to say
>> about the product.

That is one thing i have to say positive about DMP.  Has to be one of the
easiest to keypad program for a panel with more than a few options.

Some simple panels are easier and faster to program, but only after you are
familiar with them.

I'm not crazy about the way Remote Link works, but it does work.  Then I am
one of thoise guys who still has a DOS work station in the office with a
bunch of modems hooked to it.  LOL.

I am not a DMP dealer.  No need to rehash why.  I am a servicing dealer.
Their tech support people have been real good.

P.S.  Hey Dave.  I have close to 200 installs in that big housing
development now.  (All Napco.)  I still have one of the DMP panels I pulled
out of the models on the shelf.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
849 S Ave C
Yuma, Az 85364