Re: DMP

Well, well Petem. we didn't know you were a DMP guy. With all of you
anti-American feelings I thought you'd stick with a good Canadian company
like DSC. You must have a lot of financial instutions as customers to want
to jump on the DMP bandwagon. I think DMP is great stuff. We are not dealers
however. If you're a BCSD it is hard to be a DMP dealer too. Too bad because
the XR 500 will do more than almost any other panel out there. Well maybe
someday we will take the line on. Maybe you can flush out a few more DMP
dealers here. I'd like to hear what they have to say about the product.