Re: DMP

This was a pretty big one on the 100 & 500 meeting SIA CP-01. Firmware
updates..every now and then. Remote Link seems like they update every few
months or so... I think there's been 3 or 4 since July. I STILL cannot get
Remote Link to make backups since 1.31 or 1.30 , ever since the backups
changed from .cab files to whatever they are now. Makes me nuts having to
make manual backups.

I am really kinda pissed the XR200 is going away in the  next 6months, I'm
gonna have to stock up on them. I use them a lot for big residential homes
and nothing else they have does what the 200 does; true home/away
partitions.