Roger Leadabrand

I thought I'd post this in case some of you folks knew Roger and hadn't
heard of his passing. He was a really nice guy.

Sent:   Friday, January 05, 2007 9:17 AM
Subject:        Roger Leadabrand

To All Employees:

It is with great sadness that I must inform you of the passing of Roger
Leadabrand earlier this week.

Roger has been a longtime employee, not only with Bosch Security Systems,
Inc, but also with the former Detection Systems, Inc. and Radionics, Inc.
organizations. His management career spanned assignments in Operations,
Product Support, Customer Care, Technical Support, Training and Sales. His
most recent assignment was that of VP of Sales for the Western US region.

Roger will be dearly missed not only by his family, friends and community,
but by all Bosch associates, industry peers and the many friends he knew in
the Security Industry.

Once more information becomes available with respect to his funeral
arrangements and family wishes, we will promptly update everyone concerned.
Bosch Security Systems Inc. will also issue a general industry press release
when appropriate.

Our thoughts and sympathies go out to his wife and children during this very
difficult time.

Respectfully,

Shamus Hurley

Bosch Security Systems