Re: Distributors are like Usenet

Roland wrote:
> Didn't the guy who bought Tri-ed used to run ADI before Honeywell bought
> them?

Yes. Fellow by the Name of Steve Roth.
He's working hard and putting a lot of money into getting Tri Ed into
the
ball park. I don't know, nationally, where ADI sit's with most
installers, but
they have a lot of offices and do a lot of business, and are the
biggest
distributor. I'm sure Steve is looking to compete with them eventually
 .... ummmm because he can, I guess. From what I understand, he has
some good financial backing, so I think it's just a matter of time.

Whether you consider ADI good or not is not the issue, I don't think.
It's the competition that'll be the major benefit.