Re: Distributors are like Usenet

> i'm suprised he hasn't been hit yet.  rlb too...

I had two.  A bank security person contacted me a while back to ask if I had authorized a wire transfer in the amount of [something
like $30,000] to some overseas institution.  I said no and asked him to repeat the name of the bank.  I never had an account there.
I explained and they took care of it.

There's an online service I use that gives me monthly reports of any credit inquiries.  I've been using them ever since a certain
idiot from Waco tried to mess with me.   That character was "outsourced" not long afterward.