Re: Distributors are like Usenet

Hey Bob...totally OT:

I'd be real hesistant to post your ROC, name and real phone numbers here (or
anywhere on the net).

Last year I discovered that a guy in California (LA if I remember), used my
name, and info he had gotten from my ROC to rent a space, open a business
and get phones, I think he even opened lines of credit and bank accounts all
in my name. I would never had known had I not been contacted by fraud
detectives from the pd and telco out there. It was totally weird.