Re: Problem With ADT System - Need Advice

having to resort to spelling error to prove someone wrong....tactics of a
low level scum..

yeah your right I don't type as clean as a born American,but what I do know
is that I can point on a terrestrial sphere all the country of the modern
world,and most of the old world,(that mean Europe and Asia if you didn't
know)and about 30 of the state of your so great country,same with all 10
province and 2 territory,while most of your fellow American friend cant even
find Washington,the city not the state,and its there capital,you don't even
have a damn clue about the geography of the country north of yours,not
surprising that your president was thinking there was WMD in Iraq,he was
looking at Korea info...

And about Antarctica and Arctica,yup I did mix both of them,the trouble is
with dyslexia not about not knowing what I am talking about...
You know that for me it make more sense to call a continent Arctica and the
inverse ocean Antarctica,but I was not the one that decided it..but I am
pretty sure I was an American decision..

459af9fa$0$8933$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx