Re: Gemini P3200 - * ZONES FAULTED ***

You need to fire that pussy fag lawyer you have and get a refund. Our new
contact goes for 30 years too, but with a hidden balloon payment that puts a
new first lien on their home. We foreclose and then we sell that note and
get the full value of the house. We get their firstborn as well. Most
homeowners don't know what happened to them until they're out on the street.
We also have a item that makes the homeowner pay the false alarm fees
directly to us (at double the actual rate) and pocket the differences. We
then cause false alarms to generate extra income by calling up panels and
changing the normal delay loops to 24 hour zones. We operate as several
shell companies so when the heat gets too much we sell out and bankrupt the
company. We list ourselves as creditors and loot what's left.