Re: Napco P3200 & DST

Bass's Best Friend wrote:
> "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > There's no  one in the world who knows who's behind the screenames I use
> > here. No
> > one. I don't use them anywhere else .......
>

> Calm Down Ejad. "Give me the wisdom to know the difference"
> More know you than you think.

NOW I remember where I've seen this before.

Hello Cooper.

Well Coop...... If I remember right, you seem to think that you know
something about me. If you think you know something that's worth more
than your Loxomatic piece of crap ......... let's hear it.

I seem to remember that you don't have an answer to that question.