smoke detector wiring

I'm getting ready to wire my smokes and I'm not clear on how to get
them all to sound when one goes off.  Here's what I'm planning; please
help me understand how to hook up the reversing relay. (Note model
numbers in parenthesis are System Sensor)

18 System Sensor i3 series 4-wire smoke detectors with sounders
(4WTA-B) each on a separate zone connected to a OmniProII panel.  Each
smoke will require its own EOL relay (EOLR-1).

As I read the manuals, it appears that I'll need a reversing relay
(RRS-MOD) for each zone, for a total of 18.  Is that correct?  How do
the reversing relays get chained together?  Or should these connect to
the alarm output?  For that matter, can the smoke alarms be used as an
auxillary alarm for a break-in or is that a no-no?

Thanks!