Buy Local... Again

Well, I FINALLY got overhead doors ordered for my building.  NOT from a
local vendor unfortunately.

I did not order them from the cheapest vendor.  I ordered them from one with
a competitive price, but not the cheapest.  They provided a complete quote
exactly to my specifications with all equipment listed out, and made certain
their proposal would fit my needs exactly.

I had actually dismissed this vendor when they said they could not deliver
my doors in a timely fashion.  On his own after being told he would not get
the bid the rep called around the country and found that as close as Phoenix
they had all the parts necessary to meet my order.  He called me back and
asked if I was still interested if he could me what I much quicker.  Heck
yes.  Through the whole process he responded to both e-mails and phone calls
very quickly and followed through even when he had been informed he had lost
the bid.  I'm impressed.  If I build another building (or expand this one)he
will definitely be one of the 1st I call.

Hmmm... Now to figure out how to integrate the door controllers into the
access and alarm functions of the building.  (See a little on topic content.
LOL)

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
P.O. Box 5720
Yuma, Az 85366