Re: Need monitor for focusing/position

Tommy wrote:
> CBC/ganz makes a small monitor that works well for me for pointing
> and 90% focusing.
> I do the last 10% on the monitor that the customer will be using.

I've seen that one a while ago but thought it was too small at the time. I
may go check it out again.

BTW, a few minutes ago I was playing with my laptop and had a
thought(occassionally happens<g>).  For now I could simply run a x-over
ethernet cable from the DVR to my laptop, running the client s/w on the
laptop will get me a pic. It's better than nothing, which is what I've got
right now, and $'s extrememly tight due to an unexpected truck bill.
--
Splat