Re: Call Forwarding

On Feb 27, 8:38 pm, "alarman" <alarman2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Crash Gordon wrote:
> > he's never gonna get to the panel line if it's forwarded to the voip
> > line unless he unforwards it for programming sessions.
>
> > "alarman" <alarman2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> >> That's good to know. I was thinking that if he forwarded his
> >> landline, the panel might not be able to seize the line on a
> >> download call, particularly if the line is forwarded on the first
> >> ring.
> >> js
>
> Some telcos offer delayed call forwarding; the line is forwarded after a
> pre-determined number of rings, as specified by the subscriber. That could
> work.
> js

Interesting. So how could I determine that the call will go to panel
and not to my Vonage line? Currently, when one calls, I hear the
Vonage phone ring once and then the land line (seems backwards that
way) and then the vonage connection completes.  Should I set it to
call forward after 2 rings, 3?   Thanks