Re: recommendations for a CS

Yes and No.

We have a fire alarm license but we were exempted from the burglar alarm
license requirements because we are a coop.

We don't monitor alarms for end users and we don't buy accounts.  We only
monitor for licensed alarm companies and each company we monitor for is an
owner of Monitoring America.  For thse reasons, some states, counties and
cities don't require us to be licensed.

Ron Wies
General Manager
Monitoring America Alarm Co-Op