Re: Intercom

On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 13:54:24 -0500, alarmdude9@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I appreciate the help guys. And I know intercom is old hat (looked
into doing the matrix door cams an intercoming off that) but I am
using it as a way to have my wife happy (pricelss in and of itself)
and I am also using it to teach my kids practicle stuff about
electronics and construction etc.  But this goes to show why this
community is so cool, we all have opinions and are more than willing
to share them :)