Re: GTA - Alarm Force Feedback?

Sorry to hear about your wow's
Pretty sure that Alarm Force is run by X AlarmBridge/ X ViaSecurity X VSN
security  ( ... lot of leniage here.)
The guaranty for life is the equipment, not the service call @ $95 per hr..
Sure will replace a $10 contact for free at $95 per hour.. watch what your
paying for,
You say you took over the alarm from previous owners, If you wireless system
is ~ 15 years old, I suggest that you have it replaced..not to defend ADT..
the equipment is dated, find a local dealer that is responsive to your calls
and have the equipment replaced with newer reliable equipment.
I can recommend a few dealers in your area is interested, email me directly
for references

Marc