Re: Wireless system recommendation

"Another Joe" <whatever@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:kCUvh.3446$RJ4.1274@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Looking for a wireless system suggestion for the DIY. A little background
> first, I no expert but I've installed and programmed (for CS) a few FBI
> systems,  so if I could do another FBI-XL1 to XL2T I would be good to go.
> That said I'd prefer to install another FBI but the location would be too
> difficult to for an all hard-wired system so that is why I was looking for
> suggestions.. obviously looking for something could do both wireless &
> hardwire so that I wire as much as possible. I've only been to the
> location once and that was for something else so from what I remember they
> would only need 4 zones (5 max) and fire, may even do the entire system
> with 3 zones wireless. So that would be door contacts and 1 or 2 wireless
> motions and maybe throw in a widow or two. I would also like to hard wire
> the smokes too.
>
> Any suggestions on a wireless panel would be greatly appreciated.

The Napco P801 will handle 8 wireless alarm points no problem, and has
dedicated 2 wire fire zone that works well with their own line of
Firewold
detectors or the ESL 2 wire smokes.

Any Gem Wireless device will work with it (as far as I Know) just add
the
RECVXP8 receiver.  Their wireless smokes have given me no problems
either.
Just change the transmitter batteries regularly.

In addition to the 8 wireless burg points it will also handle upto 4
wireless smokes and 4 keyfobs.

 Its pretty easy to program if you fill out the work sheet in
advance.  Its
a little funny to program the wireless addresses, but its not to bad.

P.S.  Is this Joe P. ?

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner

(928) 782-9765 ofc
(928) 782-7873 fax