Re: Recomendation for reliable inexpensive monitoring service.

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:18:10 -0500, "Robert L Bass"
<robertbass1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> ... and at the BBB?
>
>Those are mostly fakes from Olson and
>Cracker.  I've had maybe five legitimate
>complaints where I screwed something
>up in all the years I've run an online store.

You're a lying sack of fat shit, bAss.  The BBB will only accept
complaints from *customers* of the business in question.  They require
/proof/ that there is a legitimate claim AND proof the complainant has
actually done business with the complaintee.

I can say with 100% accuracy that either of the above  have ever
purchased nor contracted to purchase any of your wares.