Re: Hospitality fire alarms

I was curious about new installations, but upgrades offer the same
challenges. With the changes in occupant notification and the changes
in elevator recall reqirements, I was curious if anyone is doing it
with a conventional system any more.

BTW, calling in "someone like you" is a good niche isn't it?