Re: oh no..not a Moose Z1100

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 19:33:55 -0700, "Crash Gordon"
<webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"West Alarm" <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>| On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 15:38:50 -0700, "Crash Gordon"
>| <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>|
>| >The only thing wrong with this system was someone turned off the
>**STUPID**
>| >ON/OFF button in the panel...
>|

>| I miss the on/off switch on the old Moose panels, I think it's a great
>| feature.  I also like the fact that the panel is separate from the
>| terminal strips making panel swaps a breeze.

**TOP POSTING FIXED**

>Yep removable terminal strips was a good idea....the on/off switch I didn't
>like.

Why didn't you like the on/off switch?  I thought is was great when
adding new powered components, there was no need to pull a leg off the
AC terminals and risk blowing the x-former or conversely risk a fuse
blow whist powering the new device.