Re: ADSL or SDSL best for outbound CCTV/DVR

Choice one offers the sdsl service to its buisness customers and it is
considerably faster
than asdl because it is 765 up and down
my one customer switched from cable to sdsl and difference was amazing. down
loads are not as fast as cable but uploads of video are great