Re: Sonitrol Controls

Rich
Sonitrol's product "Access Control" division was purchase from a company
called Advantor several years ago. There are still a few commercial dealers
like myself out here scraping a living of this product line. Panels are
AAM4-CA "masters" slave Panel AAM4-A, software "Access for Window"
See my WEB page for more product info. If you send me info on the card type
that you are using I will be able to point you in the proper direction.

Marc