Re: Sprinklers - Pressure relief

> I have personally seen corroded piping,
> especially in garage dry systems, resulting in failures after just a couple
> of years.  Apparently there are some
> types of bacteria that accelerate the process.  I think the comment about the oxygen in the water has merit.

*** Oh, yeah.  Those iron-eating bacteria are a real problem.  They eat up pipes in dry systems from the inside out.  That's why
iron exposed to air rusts so much faster than iron submerged in water.    Hahahahahahahahaha.

> Read this link below for some enlightenment.

The referenced website is a rip-off.

> There are many more such pages out there if you search a little.

*** Note to ASA morons: The first paragraph is sarcasm.