Re: Sprinklers - Pressure relief

It is more than likely that cheap thin steel or substandard piping was used.
I have been under the Brooklyn Bridge many times. Some of those pipes are
150+ years old and close to 1 inch thick. I guess it all comes down to the
quality materials.

You might want to try PVC sprinkler piping or convert to a dry system, if
corrosion is an issue.

Jim Rojas