Re: M.I 5`P ersecution - Molestati on d uring Trav el

On Dec 28, 8:12=EF=BF=BDpm, "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >yet take umbrage when others take pleasure in yours
>
> Pretending what Bass posted and what others have posted about Bass is in a=
ny
> way similar is not telling the whole story. Others are not simply taking
> pleasure in Bass' misfortune, but actively wishing Bass harm in the most
> grisly and morbid way imaginable. No one here has any definite determinati=
on
> about this other person's mental health. Bass poked a little fun at him, a=
nd
> perhaps he wasn't using his better judgment. It is clear that Bass has a b=
it
> of the rascal in him no doubt. It is clear that Bass was having fun, and n=
ot
> trying to poke the bear. In any case Bass didn't wish this other person a
> speedy and gruesome trip to the netherworld just for posting what Bass
> didn't like. Bass didn't express any envy of this guy taking a trip, or
> challenge every aspect of this guys success or enjoyment of life. What Bas=
> posted was not similar in spirit or order of magnitude to what gets posted=

> about him.

Maybe you ought to compare what the M15 guy does in this manner. Bass
does and has done everything that he is guilty of over the years ON
PURPOSE. DELIBERATELY. INTENTIONALLY. With the underlying purpose of
causing people harm and disrupting the particular Newsgroup that he
happens to be wanting to distroy at the time. His goal is always to
cause turmoil and chaos by aggravating people with is caustic and
directed nasty retorts to anyone who happens to disagree with him. To
do things that he KNOWS is going to cause turmoil. It's always been
alright in his book to do what ever he damn well pleases to anyone he
chooses but when anyone takes offense and opposes what he deliberately
and intentionally configures to offend his detractor, he cries the
innocent victim.

"A bit a a "Rascal"? a RASCAL????  He's the nastiest son of a bitch
that I've ever come across and I'm certainly not the only one during
his tenure in Usenet to think so. Take a poll here and find out how
many think he's just a rascal. There have been hundreds of people
along the way who've simply given up and no longer post, because of
what this piece of shit has done. Take a good long look at the record
of the people that this piece of garbage has tried to destroy. Take a
look at the calculating and deliberate things he's done to newsgroups,
with his letter bombs and massive post to Newsgroups to cause others
not to be able to make use of it. Because he couldn't get his way
after stealing someone elses work. Take a look at his personal life.
Tell me, how many people do you know that are felons for pulling a gun
on someone and are responsible for someones death? Yeah ..... he's a
rascal alright.He's a fucking demented misfit who doesn't deserve to
live.

His horrendous record is firmly recorded in the archives and there's
no one with anything more that shit for brains, that would try to
defend him.
Bass gets everything that he deserves here and apparently in his
personal life also. The record speaks for it's self. He's a lying,
canniving, nasty bastard and if there' is such a thing a justice, the
fact that he's going to die a miserable fucking death, confirms it's
existance. Just because no one else has got the balls to say it,
doesn't mean that they're all not going to breathe a sigh of relief
when this son of a bitch dies. And THAT's exactly what SHOULD happen
after the way he's treated people, apparently all his miserable life.